- Smith forgings up to the weight 3 tonnes incl. the heat treatment (car-hearth, shaft furnance), roughing, finish working incl. CNC machining in the field of forgings
- Forged shafts
- Forged bars of circular, square section and step sections
- Forging of rings and pinions
- Semi–manufactured products for producing of die forgings and tool steel
The whole range of steel grades including stainless steel and tool steel.
Examples of steel grades:
- Plain carbon steel: (EN 10250-2) – S355J2, C35, C45, C55, C60
- High-grade steel: (EN 10260-3) – 25CrMo4, 42CrMo4, 34CrNiMo6, 30CrNiMo 8, 51CrV4, 30CrMoV9
- Stainless steel: (EN 10250-4) – X20Cr13, X3CrNiMo13 4, X5CrNi18 10, X5CrNiMo 17-12-2
- Forgings for pressure vessels: (EN 10222-2) – 16Mo3, 13CrMo 4-5, 14MoV 6-3, 11CrMo9-10
- Case hardening steel: (EN 100084) – C16E, 16MnCr5, 18CrNiMo7-6
- Steel for pressure vessels: (EN 10222-5) – P355QH1, (EN 10222-4) X6CrNiTi 18-10
- Tool steel: (EN ISO 4957) – X210Cr12, 55NiCrMoV7, X37CrMoV5-1, 90MnCrV8
Another quality can be forged after consultation with the technologist.
Availability of using high quality and special steels from the mother company allows us to quickly and flexibly respond to the requirements and needs of our customers.