A company D 5, joint stock company, Třinec, se sídlem Třinec – Staré Město, Průmyslová 1026, PSČ 739 65, IČO 476 74 539, took over part of the assets (including the rights and obligations of labor relations) the merging companies Strojírny Třinec, a.s., based in Třinec – Staré Město, Průmyslová 1038, PSČ 739 65, IČO 253 63 654, which ceased to exist as a result of the division of society in the form of splitting merging, part names listed in article IX.1. Project division was transferred to the acquiring company TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s., based in Průmyslová 1000, Staré Město, 739 61 Třinec, registration number 180 50 646, and the second part of the assets referred to in article IX.2. Project division of the acquiring company D 5, joint stock company, Třinec.
Service- delivery complex Strojírny a stavby Třinec, a.s., which was created in 2013 by the merger of subsidiarit D5 a.s and Strojírny Třinec, a.s., as with manufacturing tradition since 1885 , is now focused on the production of technological units , special purpose machinery , technology weldments, machinery components and spare parts, welded steel structures, including bridges , construction and renovation of steel cylinders and for repairs of the main metallurgical facilities in the mechanical, electrical and civil works. This service- supply company has locksmith , electrician , construction and refactory – building workshop. It also has its own desig and development department. Thanks to its high-quality cadre of workers corporation became rare in the Czech Republic , if we bring a high quality and flexible response to the needs of the parent company TŽ , but also realize complex and large projects , not only in the Moravian-Silesian Region , Czech Republic , but also in abroad .
- 1885The construktion of Mechanical Workshop (maintenance of productiíon plants of TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s.)
- 1970Roll-turning Plant construction (intra TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s.)
- 1991Establishment of the Divize D3 – Strojírenská výroba (division intra TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s.)
- 1993Establishment of the D5, akciová společnost, Třinec (privatization of the Central Maintenance Plant of TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s.)
- 1997Establishment of TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY – strojírenská výroba, a.s. as a 100% subsidiary of TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s.
- 2005Change company’s name TŽ – strojírenská výroba, a.s. into Strojírny Třinec, a.s.
- 2013Establishment of Strojírny a stavby Třinec, a.s. (merging of companies D5, akciová společnost, Třinec and Strojírny Třinec, a.s.)